Author, Coach, Speaker
Stephen Ladd is a coach specializing in existential constipation – the sense of being stuck, jammed up or blocked within the bowels of everyday life or on the spiritual journey.
Stephen traversed an unorthodox path of education and training, combining traditional academics, mentorships, and off-the-grid journeys. His formal studies were focused on Psychology, Philosophy and Comparative Religion.
Stephen’s coaching is grounded in compassionate curiosity, connection, and mutual exploration into how we experience the external world, the depth of our True Nature, and the authentic freedom that is available as our minds settle and allow space for our Innate Wisdom to blossom within us.
Suggested Interview Topics
- The Utility of Psychology and Spirituality in Everyday Life
- The Role of Levity on the Spiritual Path
- Belief vs. Truth
- Seeking vs. Looking/Pondering
- The End of Struggle and The Way of Effortless Effort
- Authentic Freedom
Suggested Interview Questions
- How and why do people get stuck?
- What is the relationship between thoughts and feelings?
- Why does trying harder often seem to backfire on a spiritual journey?
- How can we differentiate between Truth and a Belief?
- How does a non-duality perspective look in everyday life?
- What is the punchline to the Cosmic Joke?